Office of Information Technologies (OIT) system administrators will update the current eduroam certificate on Sunday, June 27 at 8 a.m. (ET).
To ensure you can connect to the campus WiFi network, it is recommended that you run the eduroam setup utility on each of your devices as soon as possible. This will configure your devices for the new certificate. You can do this from any location.
To run the eduroam utility on your wireless devices, follow these steps:
- Open a browser from an existing network (eduroam, ND-Guest, wired, home, etc.)
- Download the eduroam utility at eduroam.nd.edu
- Follow the instructions to run the eduroam utility
- For additional details, go to this knowledge article
- Repeat these steps for all of your devices (laptops, smartphones, and tablets)
PLEASE NOTE: To run the utility on an iPhone or iPad, you must use the Safari browser. The utility will not work on iOS devices using the Chrome browser. If you have a laptop or Android device, you can use the Chrome browser.
Many IT services are not accessible when connected to ND-Guest, including Banner, Remote Apps, CorpFS, GLez, PeopleEZ, Business Objects, and others. To restore access to the eduroam network after 8 a.m. on June 27, follow the steps above.
Originally published by oit.nd.edu on June 18, 2021.at